Monday, June 05, 2006

Clues so you can identify

I once met the most beautiful child, and she looked terrified when she told me the story of how her family was into black magic.
She's dead now. She became a sacrifice to Them in black magic practice to gain power, and the power gained lasted for only two weeks!
If I could meet her all over again, I'd take her home with me forever.

Here are some clues so you will know when perhaps a black magician is near you.
This comes from experience:

1) Obvious clue: The ugliest threats are made. I was threatened with having my home burned down with me and my boyfriend in it. Subtle clue: An arrogant attitude abounded, such as, "I own you," or, "I can do anything to you because you're a second-class citizen."

2) My dog's life was threatened. In my opinion, a person who has a dog as a pet that is obviously dearly loved cannot be a black magician, for black magicians sacrifice dogs on a regular basis. You can't do that and love dogs at the same time.

3) Trival matters were threatened over and over again with the police, such as, if we did not keep the dog inside when his cat (which attacked dogs!) was outside. My boyfriend was told to "keep his woman in check," when I called this bluff. The authorities being called for little or no reason is another clue.

4) Their child was dressed in a sexually suggestive fashion. At the time I reasoned it was because mom wished she looked that way when she was young. (Mom was the magician.) I thought perhaps dad was simply proud of his little girl (he was a severe alcoholic) in an unusual way for a dad. Now I see that the child was treated more as an object, a possession, than a person.

5) The children of such a family show fear, as I have written above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home