Thursday, June 15, 2006

Help for people with pain

Here is help for anyone who has pain. It's called the MAP team. This is a team of spiritual doctors who come to visit whenever one calls, and will remove pain if one listens. Simply wish these doctors to you with strong desire. I learned this from a woman who suffered the most horrible pain with cancer. I know from experience these spiritual doctors can remove all pain (or at least lessen it) and help to heal the original complaint, if one wants to know how and listens.

The MAP team will first take a look at your body. This takes a little time. Then these spiritual doctors will make suggestions. These doctors might tell you to turn this way, put your leg over there, stick out your tongue, and viola, your headache is gone. Once I had a chiropractic adjustment by turning as suggested, and my back pain was over! Sometimes I have been told to envision myself basking in colored lights. I've had nutritional recommendations (more calcium required), and more. Be sure to listen to advice that is spoken in the kindest way possible, and makes sense. These spiritual doctors will not tell you to hurt anyone, including yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home