Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am the Angel of the Sun


I knew I was an angel long before I knew I was White Buffalo Woman Goes Singing. Many years later there was a time in my life when I felt as if every cell in my body experienced the book of Revelations. For this reason I feel very close to the knowledge offered in this book.
Let us open the book of Revelations to chapter 10.
I am the angel mentioned in chapter 10. The seven thunders means the leaders of the other strongholds, as I’ve written about in my entry “Predictions.” There is time no longer – this is the main message I bring to the public as I have written in “Who is White Buffalo Woman Goes Singing?” Now is the time to mend our hoops – NOW!
Mine IS the last call!
The reason the angel is portrayed as a male is because that’s how I’ve always felt myself to be. (Heh heh, I certainly did not expect admitting THIS to the public!) Though my body is 100% woman, my mind is much closer to a man’s mind than a woman’s mind.
One foot in the sea means I commune with all worlds. In the mouth sweet as honey – humanity will want to hear what I have to say. In the belly bitter – means something to all those who do hear my words.
Look soon for two people (not me) who prophesy for almost 3 and ½ years and then are murdered.
I know of the angel mentioned in chapter 12, and will greet her soon. I will take care of her son. He will lead many people. I am not to speak of chapter 12 except with the angel when I greet her.
Chapter 13 – the beast is a minion of Them. They will give her power. She will not change her ways. Verse 10 – “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” I note this for all the people who should know that what goes around comes around, and we should “Do unto others as we would do unto ourselves.” The second beast is her mate. Verse 16, 17 means no more grocery stores for the righteous. The evil number will not be found on his body, but in his mind. It is the priority of materialism over all else.
Chapter 14 – This chapter tells about my people. I write about the 144,000 in “Who is White Buffalo Woman Goes Singing?” I teach the song. Verse 4 – “defiled with women” was added afterwards. It is not truth. Some are virgins, some are not. The Lamb is Christ. Verse 5 – These people will speak Truth. Verse 9Any man that thinks like the beast will die. Verse 10 – “…and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone…” describes how They treat people. Verse 13 – “And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed ARE the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.” Mentally underline the word “henceforth” three times. Take this verse seriously. Verse 14, 15, 16 – Quantum Awakening, as in Ken Carey’s book “The Third Millennium.” Also known as the moment the Phoenix flies in Native tradition. We enter the fourth dimension at this point.
This is the moment the Mayan calendar predicts.
Verse 17 – the Devil. Verse 18 – Pele. Verse 19 – The third dimension. Verse 20 – They will squeeze humanity for food and it will be awful for those people.
Chapter 15 – The fourth dimension is seen. Verse 3 – songs I teach. Verse 5 – a place in heaven, not the fourth dimension.
My people need worry no further.
Chapter 16 – The third dimension, not the fourth dimension.
Chapter 17 – She was not originally called a whore, she was originally called abomination. This is Them. There was nothing to do with whores or harlots in this chapter originally. There is nothing wrong with being a whore, remember, Jesus dined with whores. Verse 8 – “The beast that thou sawest was, and is not…behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” See, They exist, but we see not Their bodies, as I have described in “I have been manhandled.” Now it makes sense! Verse 12 – This describes black magicians calling to Them.
This woman is the United States. My people and I will be leaving this nation before this time. I will make the call. You will KNOW when to find me. Wait until I call for you! Verse 16 “and shall eat her flesh” means the chicken noodle soup that does not require refrigeration product I write about in “I pray we won’t buy this product!”
Chapter 18 – punishment for Them in human form.
Chapter 19 Verse 17 – Not me, but my brethren. Verse 21 – He uses sound to destroy them all. See how important singing is?
Revelations was indeed known back at the dawn of our civilization. It was know how this experiment would end and who would play what part. God prepared well for his people, my people. Humanity willingly gave up our full functioning FOR A TIME (a time means the length of our current civilization) to improve in many specific areas…one of these areas being the length of humanity’s stay in the third dimension. We were not designed for the third dimension, we were designed for other dimensions. It was to be a short stay. Another area to improve upon was a desire to get clear of Them as fast as we could. Our species did not want to stay in the third dimension for long.
Revelations was left to comfort us during our limited state – we would KNOW when the time is right. Everyone I know senses it. Some sense it deep in their cellular structure, the knowledge in the cells alerting the mind to know when, clearly. We become alerted with certain clues, or events, and we KNOW what time it is.
THE TIME IS NOW.
BE ALERTED.
MEND YOUR HOOPS NOW.
ch 10 - 2006
ch 12 - roughly the beginning of 2008
ch 16 - December 21, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home